Sources of Yield
Celsius Network's five primary sources of yield are:
- Institutional borrowers
- Retail borrowers
- Providing liquidity to exchanges
- DeFi arbitrage/market making
Propose Changes to the flywheel page
- July 20, 2021: Added a fifth sources of yield (IonicInky) and fixed a typo (South Texas Celsian).
- July 19, 2021: Added a paragraph on the sources of yield (CELGuardian).
- July 18, 2021: I'd remove "so-called" as it makes it sound a bit negative. Also change "opened markets" to "open market" (Kudos The Hero).
- July 17, 2021: Creation of the page.